IT Support Services for Small Business
A Wide Range of Managed IT Services
Preventative Maintenance Services and Managed IT Services provided by our enterprise-grade subsidiary company Tech Matters Pty. Ltd. Managed services allow for the Monitoring, Reporting, Management and Maintenance of many and varied IT-related tasks and operations such as:
- Ensuring security software is running and up to date
- Driver and patching of operating systems
- Forecasting computing and storage capacities
- Ensuring backups, both local and off-site, are scheduled and successful
- Constant monitoring and tweaking of computing operations
- Networking and connectivity 24/7
- Ensuring peace of mind that your IT is running 100% optimally.
How Managed Services Work:
Managed Services and/or a Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are a customised technology solution package designed to keep your IT environment running smoothly by providing a proactive approach to common and not so common computer ‘glitches’ or bugs. Service Level Agreements provide us with a mechanism for a responsive technical support service, proactive monitoring of critical services, a daily review of core health metrics, scheduled server and workstation maintenance and exclusive discounted rates for support and implementation of products and services.
As experts in IT support services for small businesses, we work closely with you to determine what's important to you and your organisation.
- Technical support services using a well-equipped, single point of contact IT service desk/Help-Desk, offered in a time to provide an efficient support mechanism
- Scheduled maintenance services to keep your IT investment running smoothly and securely
- Quarterly Site Visits to ensure Hardware and Software are optimally configured and connected
- Regular communication with you to ensure operational objectives are being met
- Service Level Agreement targets which outline the timeframe in which we can deliver our support services to you
- Network monitoring and daily vital statistics are collated and reviewed to provide proactive monitoring of key infrastructure
Our 24x7 monitoring systems allow us to manage your Internet links, your valuable information and databases, and your internal networks and servers.
If a network link fails, a server crashes, or a disk starts to run out of space, our technical staff receive immediate notification and alerts. Our monitoring tools also provide a highly detailed set of reports on your network status and allow us to diagnose performance issues rapidly before even an instance arises and becomes a real problem.
Propeller Head Services Help-Desk Support & Monitoring – Monthly Plans:
Our Monthly Service Agreement (MSA) subscription is charged quarterly in advance depending on the level of service that is required. There are annual and quarterly reviews to ensure the process and service we provide is up to standard and meets your expectations.
Monthly per Device (Desktop) or User - Maintenance and Monitoring:
- Highest priority of support from our technical helpdesk representatives
- 80%+ of all Level 1 (Remote, Phone or Email requested) and Helpdesk Support Calls are attended to within a predefined via an SLA (Service Level Agreement) timeframe from when a support request is made.
- Free recording and documenting of technical support instances when available or applicable upon request.
- Instruction and Training sessions can be made available via appointment
- Monthly reports of technical support issues emailed or posted on members portal or at any time upon request
- Safe, Secure and quick fixes of IT issues per SLA so long as you have an internet connection.
- Monthly reports of technical support issues emailed or posted on members portal or upon request
- Intervention and emergency procedures can and may be instigated if in rare instances of virus infections and/or malicious outbreaks due to accidental or deliberate sabotage. (eg. Network hijacked externally, disgruntled staff, Network & Security has been compromised etc.)
- Recommendations and suggestions on Software, Hardware, Internet Plans, and Security can and may be made if appropriate.
- Additional billable hours at a discount rate for On-Site or In-House (Pick-Up & Drop off) Services provided.
- Regular Quarterly Site-Visits to check and ensure all Hardware and Software performing optimally
Monthly per Server - Maintenance and Monitoring:
- 24 x7 Server Monitoring, Maintenance and Up Keep
- Timely Software Updates and Patching
- 5 Instances/Incidents per month for Phone, Email, Chat and Remote support
- Monthly reports of technical support issues emailed or posted on members portal upon request
- Safe, Secure and quick fixes of IT issues anywhere anytime so long as you have an internet connection.
- Recommendations and suggestions on Software, Hardware, Managed Internet Service Plans, Security etc.
- Regular Quarterly Site-Visits to check and ensure all Hardware and Software are performing optimally, Backups are checked and all Services are running adequately
Choose the Trusted Experts in Managed Internet Services.
To find out how we can help your business, contact us or call us on 1300 720 877.